You ARE What You Eat "21 Days to My Healthy Body"
Recently I realized that just because a person says they eat healthy isn’t always true. Women all over the world are body image conscious. From the smallest of women to the largest, women are forever looking at ways to enhance or change their look. What you look like on the outside is dependent on what you put on the inside. True beauty starts from within. For instance what did you have for breakfast this morning? What about lunch yesterday? Was it healthy? Or shall I say health conscious? You know that saying “You are what you eat?” It’s true! But how can you know what you are (healthy or unhealthy) if you don’t know what you’re eating?
Starting today I would like for you to keep a food diary for 1 week of all the food you put in your mouth. Everything. From a handful of peanuts to a bottle of water. Why? Keeping a food diary serves many functions:
1. Helps you see WHAT you’re eating
2. Helps you see HOW MUCH you’re eating
3. Helps you see How OFTEN you’re eating
4. Helps you see what you’re NOT eating enough of
If I took a poll of women at the gym during the 5:00 pm aerobics class probably 75% of them would say they eat healthy. While the other 25% may feel they work out so why worry about what they eat. To truth of the matter is you should always be conscious of the food and beverages you consume. Not just from the point of fitness but from an overall health status. Many foods can contribute to some of the major health issue like diabetes, hypertension, cancer and high cholesterol.
Eating can be very enjoyable but what makes it a real pleasure is knowing what you’re eating and why. This leads me to my next question. When you eat how do you feel? Happy, sad, depressed, lonely, tired, exhausted, stressed, overwhelmed, or confused. Get my point? Often times as women we eat to fill or cover up an emotional problem. When you keep a food diary not only should you write down the foods you consumed but include a small note about your mood/feelings at the time. Being able to recognize emotional food triggers can be vital to your success at changing your body image. Nobody knows your body and mood like you.
At the end of the week review your diary and see where you can make adjustments. You’ll be surprised at the things you thought you were eating and the things you were really eating.
Tags: diary, eat, emtions, Food, health
Leave A Reply (54 comments So Far)
Email (will not be published) (required)
online store cialis fhs cheapest phentermine bxbk acomplia amp phentermine diet pills 3454 accutane =-O accutane online >:-DD
propecia 0525 aciphex %-] phentermine prescription diet pills %)) acomplia 20 mg jtxgt accutane online :-O
cialis hnb propecia online without prescription >:]]] phentermine %-PP buy accutane 6991 ambien 084
propecia irur aciphex =] buy phentermine cheap siuy accutane evnc ambien withdrawal 608353
Get FREE 21 Second Food Report… To instantly determine in 21 Seconds if the food you are about to eat will make you Fit, Fabulous or Fat, simply enter your first name and email address in the spaces provided below:
Other Helpful Articles Making the Adjustment
A Mother’s Journey to Health